Through eliminating food sensitivities and improving nutritional status, our therapists are able to work on supporting and rebalancing you as a whole person, not just your symptoms.
- Experiencing mid-afternoon fatigue
- Feeling unrefreshed after a full night of sleep
- Feeling tired all the time
- Struggling with symptoms of IBS – bloating, reflux, heartburn, belching, flatulence, diarrhoea, constipation…
- Diagnosed with iron deficiency anaemia
- Diagnosed with B12 deficiency anameia and/or pernicious anaemia
- Diagnosed with folate deficiency anaemia
- Diagnosed with an underactive thyroid
- Diagnosed with Hashimoto’s thyroiditis
Nutritional Therapy for Everyone
We are firm believers that every person is unique, and that there is no such thing as one treatment for all. Nutritional therapy allows us to fully tailor our advice to each individual and, following each appointment, you will receive a personalised plan that will be as unique as you are.
Working with you and your GP, not against them
Your GP is an important part of your health journey, and it is important that we work with them, and not against them. This may require writing letters to ask for further tests, or for referral to specialists to get the tests and support you need. This is all included for free, as part of our starter and follow-up packages.
Book your free 15 minute discovery call with us today, and let’s get started!